· Vinyl and Transfer Tape (buy it at Oh My Crafts by the sheet or the roll)
· Armour Etch Glass Cream and paintbrush (Buy it at Oh My Crafts)
· Glass (Glass Coaster, Pyrex Dish, Vase, Trifle Bowl, Wine Glasses, etc… the possibilities are endless)
1. Cut the image you would like to use as a stencil with any craft cutter. This image is “Kiss” from Cricut’s Tie the Knot cartridge cut at 2” and low pressure.
3. Apply the sticky side of the transfer tape to the front of the vinyl.
Tip: Make sure there are no bubbles around the opening of the images; however, bubbles in the solid part of the vinyl do not matter.
6. Clean the exposed part of the glass then apply a thick layer of etching cream. Let the cream sit for about ten minutes.
Behind the glass is Kanban Crafts Mirror Paper. This is a great way to make the etching really stand out!